I provide advice about how to write novels, comic books and graphic novels
. Most of my content applies to fiction-writing in general, but I also provide articles specifically about superhero stories
There are mad scientists. There are political scientists. At Superhero Nation, you get the worst of both worlds.
(Maybe this is why we haven’t had a mission statement up to this point).
Earlier today, I added a I DEMAND COMEDY button to the sidebar (under New Here?) That will make it easier for the comically minded to find what they crave, rather than be bogged down with articles on writing or Campaign 2008.
- I’m also trying to identify which of my articles are the most popular and highest quality. I’m moving these articles to categories marked Reader Favorites. For example, Reader Favorites: Comedy is a collection of my top comic work. So far I think I’ve listed 5 of those. In a day or two, I’ll have sifted through my ~600 posts for the best 15-30.
- I’m also working on a Reader Favorites: Writing Advice. I haven’t started this yet. That’s clearly less of a priority because most of my writing articles are relatively easy to find on the sidebar.
- I may add another category or two.
- You can see all of the Reader Favorites at the aptly named Reader Favorites: All Categories. That won’t make much of a difference until I start adding entries to Reader Favorites: Writing Advice.
- I’m trying to clean up my category headers to be more precise. Postings that are listed as Comedy are now only those that are primarily meant to be funny and not, say, writing articles that occasionally are funny.