Dec 15 2012
A few seconds ago, I saw a car doing ~30 miles per hour in reverse in a residential area, which is the oddest example of speeding I’ve seen. Your writing prompt today is to write a scene which incorporates a character violating some rule or law but in a very odd and/or unexpected way.
- Breaking and entering for some extremely unusual reason (besides being Santa Claus).
- Getting into a high-speed chase with police for an extremely unusual reason (besides trying out for NASCAR).
- Sneaking through airport security for an extremely unusual reason (besides being a Congressman).
- Trying to start a fight for an extremely unusual reason (besides being in Fight Club).
- Stealing someone’s glasses for an extremely unusual reason (besides being Agent Orange).
- Breaking into jail or a waste management facility (for any reason).
- Any really fun and/or exotic violations of laws against weapons of mass destruction (e.g. a science fair bottle rocket with a propellant of more than four ounces).