Oct 30 2009

THE POLAR BEAR INVASION HAS BEGUN

Published by at 8:41 pm under News

Have you punched a polar bear in the face recently?  You may soon get your chance.

UPDATE:  THE POLAR BEAR INVASION HAS ENDED

10punisher

13 Responses to “THE POLAR BEAR INVASION HAS BEGUN”

1. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 31 Oct 2009 at 11:49 pm

Do you know why the Loch Ness Monster hasn’t been seen above the surface before? Because I travelled back in time and punched him so hard he still has a rather embarrassing bruise on his face. What? Don’t look at me like that! I stopped a potential invasion from aquatic creatures!

2. Pon 01 Nov 2009 at 9:42 pm

That sounds like a Chuck Norris joke… (Yes, I am that much of a geek.)

Good job saving humanity Whovian!

3. Wingson 02 Nov 2009 at 3:32 pm

The frightening thing is that yes, P is that much of a geek. Thanks to him I will never be able to get that “The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny” song out of my head again. Ever. Curse you…

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have received an anonymous tip that the ponies are planning nuclear armageddon. Hold all my calls.

– Wings

4. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 05 Nov 2009 at 5:41 am

“That sounds like a Chuck Norris joke”.

It was meant to! Haha.

“This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, good guys, bad guys and explosions as far as the eye can see, and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be, this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny!”

(gasp) I knew something was up with those godforsaken ponies! They must be collaborating with those dastardly kittens! Watch out for their spring-loaded boxing gloves, they’ll give you a painful king hit.

(puts on Dalek costume) I shall help you exterminate them. (coughcough) Thenwipeoutallnon-Daleklife (coughhack) But first! The ponies and kittens!

Uh oh. The army of Thriller zombies are outside my house again. They want me to sing karaoke with them. No! I will not join your rotting hordes! …yeah.

Yes, I’m a dork. But then you already knew that, didn’t you?

5. Wingson 05 Nov 2009 at 11:23 am

Nonsense! The dorks shall inherit the earth!

– Wings

6. Lighting Manon 05 Nov 2009 at 5:19 pm

The Geeks shall inherit the Earth, which they will subsequently dub Earth-2, so as to avoid confusing all the old-timer fans of Earth and the new fans.

7. Pon 06 Nov 2009 at 10:58 am

Amen! I wouldn’t doubt it, due to the fact that were willing to invent teleportation, molecular destabilization (Go, plasma rifle!), and some insanely awesome space ships in our over active imaginations. Which means we should actually invent them!

Question, Lightning Man. Would you say one is not a true geek unless they know who said, “Time to kick ass and chew bubble gum… To bad I’m all out of gum.”?

8. Lighting Manon 06 Nov 2009 at 12:26 pm

Indeed, any answer other then George Nada results in a detailed explanation of the Kobayashi Maru test, and the various ways in which it has been solved in various continuities, then a marathon of Seinfield, minus the last season, followed by a swift death at the hands of Weird Al Yankovic.

9. Wingson 06 Nov 2009 at 2:01 pm

*gasp*

The geekiness…It’s got my throat…Gack…

I leave my copy of…Final Fantasy III..to my brother…

Tell…P…I…hate…him…

*dies*

– Wings

10. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 07 Nov 2009 at 3:59 am

Oh, P. Wings apparently hates you. But let me just toss a Phoenix Down on her, defeat the anthropomorphic geekiness with my Keyblade, and then we can all go back in time in the TARDIS and save the world from Sin, all while dancing the Hare Hare Yukai and killing criminals with Death Notes. Oh, I almost forgot, we have to sing the Elements Song while we’re at it.

“There’s antimony, arsenic, aluminium, selenium,
    And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium”

If that fails, let’s just summon Captain Planet.

11. Lighting Manon 07 Nov 2009 at 7:16 am

Hey now! My domain clearly claims Tom Lehrer, he can’t be included in all those wacky tacky anime references! You can have Doctor Who, he’s been bad at times (like when they decided he should be a twelve year old Severus Snape after David Tennant left) so I don’t want him to talk to They Live! or Star Trek, but Tom Lehrer and all of his works are clearly in the same catalog as the “good” geeks!

Ah ha! You see! Cannibalism! Real cannibalism! Not Full Metal Alchemist cannibalism either! Where the weird frog guy I had to see eat people while waiting until Adult Swim aired Family Guy was named Sloth! Which leads me to believe he worked for the Sin you referenced!

Wait, you guys have Captain Planet? He’s got the power of love! Geeks need love too, without it or a zombie apocalypse, it’ll be impossible for us to inherit the Earth! I call a truce for purposes of taking over the world!

Freakin’ Captain Planet, told me he wanted to see The Pianist before he’d join us, and nudity scares me so that wasn’t happening.

12. Holliequon 08 Nov 2009 at 8:43 am

*sits quietly in her corner* Can I just be a nerd, guys?

13. Wingson 08 Nov 2009 at 11:37 am

*revives*

Fire!

Water!

Earth!

Air!

Heart!

…heart?

*cricket sounds*

What Kind Of Lame Power Is Heart Anyway?

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to spin the Wheel Of Torture! *spins*

The return of flamboyantly gay Darkstar it is! Now to release him withing a two-mile radius of Titan, grab a video camera, and watch the fun unfold!

Let’s see, what other items are on my agenda: “borrow” that Death Note back form the alternate dimension; light a tricorn hat on fire for the sheer purpose of annoying P, do NaNoWriMo, and make sure that at the next character gathering Shift and Darkstar don’t kill each other. Yay!

– Wings