Dec 15 2010

Sweet victory–my inbox is empty!

Published by at 11:48 pm under Superhero Nation,Uncategorized

I’ve responded to all of the review requests, comments and e-mails in my inbox.  If you are still waiting on a response, please re-post the comment or re-send your e-mail (to superheronation-at-gmail-dot-com).  Thanks!

10 Responses to “Sweet victory–my inbox is empty!”

1. Loysquaredon 15 Nov 2010 at 5:08 am

Da-da-da-dahhh!! (Zelda’s open chest theme music), lol.

2. ShardReaperon 15 Nov 2010 at 6:18 am

Don’t want you to get too complacent. I’ll send you something by Friday. 🙂

3. idraaxon 15 Nov 2010 at 8:46 am

Not anymore, I just sent you a reply. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. 🙂

4. B. Macon 15 Nov 2010 at 5:00 pm

5. Sean Higginson 16 Nov 2010 at 8:23 am

Is it just me, or are some posts showing up out of order on the main page, or missing completely. Also seen some (my Review Forum) that posted showing a date a few days before I even requested it. Am I losing my mind?

6. B. Macon 16 Nov 2010 at 1:57 pm

I usually backdate review forums about a week. Good eye.

Posts don’t usually disappear completely, though. Which post was it?

7. Sean Higginson 16 Nov 2010 at 11:22 pm

Manuscript Killers: Immortal Characters does not show up on the main page for me. Thought you’d actually been quiet for a few days until I saw that people had recently commented.

8. B. Macon 17 Nov 2010 at 2:13 am

I wrote Immortal Characters back in late 2008, so it’s pretty deep in the archives. (Recently, it’s been popping up in the Recent Comments section, though).

9. Sean Higginson 17 Nov 2010 at 8:37 am

Yeah, ok I’m an idiot. I saw the date listed and didn’t bother looking at the year. I’m going to go sit in the corner and twiddle my thumbs.

10. B. Macon 17 Nov 2010 at 9:39 pm

Heh, don’t worry. I’ve missed more details than anyone else I know.

For example, I showed up at the local university for the Foreign Service Exam on (let’s say) June 30. Unfortunately, the exam was actually scheduled for July 30. On June 30, that room was scheduled for an examination for a commercial trucking license. The test-takers were very amused.