May 21 2009

Business trip!

Published by at 1:08 am under B. Mac

I have a business trip to the East Coast this week.  I’m very excited!  I will probably be less active than usual this week.

8 Responses to “Business trip!”

1. Dforceon 22 May 2009 at 2:44 pm

Best of luck!

2. Ragged Boyon 25 May 2009 at 8:15 pm

I’m surprised that SN isn’t in more of a party mode. I say when the adults are away the teens should RAVE! Just joking.

Realistically, I’m not surprised that activity is down. I suspect without the head honcho people will be less apt to post to our well-qualified, but unmerited community.

P.S. I thinks it’s safe to call SN a community. He has a mayor and his council (B.Mac and Jacob), houses (review forums), homeowners/worker/visitors (the SN population), business (articles), a fine culture (more articles), and parties!

3. B. Macon 26 May 2009 at 6:46 am

“I’m surprised that SN isn’t in more of a party mode. I say when the adults are away the teens should RAVE!” Hah! Everybody knows that I am the life of the party. Erm, but not in a rave sense. (I generally recommend against alcohol and narcotics for writers; many writers have depressive tendencies and almost every writer has poverty tendencies… I know a few writers that ruined themselves with alcohol, unfortunately).

4. Ragged Boyon 26 May 2009 at 7:32 am

“Hah! Everybody knows that I am the life of the party.”

In a sense. But don’t get conceited, that’s my thing. 😉

5. B. Macon 26 May 2009 at 8:08 am

Speaking of the life of the party, I had a rather kickass barbecue yesterday, although I did not get out to Arlington National Cemetery like I had hoped.

6. Ragged Boyon 26 May 2009 at 8:13 am

Did you cook anything vegetarian-friendly? What was happening at the cemetary?

7. B. Macon 26 May 2009 at 8:21 am

I had coleslaw and potato salad. And salmon, which some people consider part of a vegetarian diet.

ANC does a variety of ceremonies on Memorial Day. For example, the President laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns yesterday.

8. Ragged Boyon 26 May 2009 at 9:09 am

Yeah, I’m technically a pescatarian becasue I still eat fish. Sounds delish.

I’m sorry you couldn’t go to your thing at ANC. At least your back, Mr. Mac.