Feb 11 2009

Ack! I am horribly ill

Published by at 7:39 am under Navel-Gazing,Superhero Nation

It will probably be a few days until I get around to doing regular updates.

10 Responses to “Ack! I am horribly ill”

1. Ragged Boyon 11 Feb 2009 at 9:49 am

Note: Subject B.Mac responds to the airborne mutagen with negative effect.

Course of Action: Continue study from a distance

2. Holliequon 11 Feb 2009 at 10:34 am

Ouch. Illness sucks. Good luck getting better!

3. Dforceon 11 Feb 2009 at 2:18 pm

Ragged Boy, why?? I need him alive!

B. Mac, get better soon!

4. Ragged Boyon 11 Feb 2009 at 8:06 pm

Don’t worry an antidote will be administered…after the transformation.

5. B. Macon 11 Feb 2009 at 8:24 pm

I feel myself transforming into a surly political scientist wracked by coughing. Wait, no…

6. Ragged Boyon 11 Feb 2009 at 8:26 pm

But in all seriousness, get well soon. I find that carrying a small voodoo doll wards away bad luck and illness. I haven’t been sick since I found mine last year.

7. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 12 Feb 2009 at 12:20 am

Get well soon! Being sick genuinely sucks, I should know in my current situation. It feels like the seven dwarves are mining for jewels in my skull, but my horrible teachers dumped a bunch of homework on me. I have to suffer before I get to rest.

8. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 12 Feb 2009 at 12:26 am

I have a small piece of paper that I wrote the number seven on 49 times (that’s seven times seven) in seven different colours. I keep it in my pencil case near exam times to give me extra luck. It didn’t work for maths last year though, my whole class failed. :)

9. Dforceon 12 Feb 2009 at 5:48 pm

Whovian, that’s pretty nifty… although, I am confused as to how you turned it into a doomsday device…

10. The ReTARDISed Whovianon 13 Feb 2009 at 12:12 am

Haha, I don’t know how either. Maybe it had something to do with my mental energy. I wanted to pass my other three exams (and did) but when it came to maths, I thought “Bleh, whatever”. Maybe that’s why everybody failed.

Okay, I sound so bonkers right now. Haha. Next thing I know I’ll be reading The Secret and asking the universe for a bicycle.