Apr 06 2011
Superhero Nation is a writing website that’s had 650,000 readers and 2.3 million page-views. If you’re looking to build your audience, we’d love to host quality writing articles and/or reviews.
- We need articles that address some problem or issue facing many novelists and/or comic book writers. For example, how to write more effectively or market your writing more effectively. The advice does not need to be specifically about superhero stories.
- Another possibility would be a writer’s review of a particular work. You could focus on which aspects of the writing were effective, which ones weren’t, how the author could have fixed them, etc.
- Length suggestion: 300-2000 words.
- If you’re not sure what you can write about, I have some ideas here.
If you’re interested:
- Email superheronation-at-gmail-dot-com 1-2 sentences describing an article you’d like to pitch and a few sentences describing how you’d like to be credited at the end. (If you have a website you’d like to link to, please include the link).
- Sample article idea: “I’d like to do a superpowers checklist. This would address a few of the most common problems for authors picking superpowers for their characters.”
- Sample author bio: “I’m John Doe, a comic book writer best known for nearly getting arrested at the White House on a third grade field trip. For more of my writing, please see my publishing industry blog.” If you’d prefer the third-person, that’s fine, too.